Top 10 Most Useless Things You Can Buy on Amazon
There are a lot of new products on Amazon which are seemingly useful, but in reality they are not. Let’s check them out!
- A banana slicer – this gadget promises to make slicing bananas easier and quicker, but in reality, a kitchen knife can accomplish the same task.
- A toaster for one slice of bread – this toaster is specifically designed for toasting one slice of bread at a time and is considered unnecessary as a regular toaster can accomplish the same task.
- A wine bottle holder shaped like a high-heeled shoe – this holder serves no practical purpose and is considered a frivolous purchase.
- A “smart” toilet brush – this toilet brush connects to a smartphone app and promises to track usage and remind users when to replace the brush head, but a regular toilet brush can be just as effective without the added cost and complexity.
- A “personalized” potato chip maker – this gadget allows users to create their own potato chips with custom flavors and shapes, but in reality, it is unnecessary and can be accomplished with a simple kitchen knife and a stove.
- A “smart” egg tray – this tray connects to a smartphone app and promises to track the freshness of eggs, but in reality, the expiry date on the carton or a simple sniff test can accomplish the same task.
- A “smart” water bottle – this bottle connects to a smartphone app and reminds users to drink water, but a regular water bottle can accomplish the same task without the added cost and complexity.
- A “smart” toothbrush – this toothbrush connects to a smartphone app and promises to track brushing habits, but a regular toothbrush can accomplish the same task without the added cost and complexity.
- A nose hair trimmer – Scissors or tweezers can do the job just as well, without the added expense.
- A shower foot scrubber – A simple pumice stone or loofah can effectively exfoliate feet without the need for a specialized tool.
Please note: Some of these items may be purchased for novelty, fun or as a gift, and may not be considered “useless” by the buyer.